This product is a brand new and unused The Forest CD Key for Steam
This product is an unused CD Key which works on Steam. Immediately after your payment, the activation code will be provided to you in your account page.
Are the keys official?
CDKeysHere sell brand new CD Keys taken directly from brand new sealed copies of the game. We source our keys in bulk direct from major Distributors. After you receive your key, you can activate the game on the Steam client (available free from steampowered.com). After you activate the game with the Steam software, you can download the game immediately and instantly.
This product is sourced from authorised and legal distributors. Therefore, this game is completely region free and includes all languages..
About The Forest:
As the lone survivor of a passenger jet crash, you find yourself in a mysterious forest battling to stay alive against a society of cannibalistic mutants.
Build, explore, survive in this terrifying first person survival horror simulator.
Key alpha features
Enter a living, breathing world, where every tree and plant can be chopped down. Below ground explore a vast network of caves and underground lakes.
- Chop down trees to build a camp, or start a fire to keep warm. Scavenge food to keep yourself from starving.
- Build a small shelter or a large ocean side fortress. Lay traps and defences to keep a safe perimeter.
- Explore and build during the day. Defend your base at night. Craft weapons and tools. Bunker down during the evening or bring the fight directly to the enemy.
- Defend yourself against a clan of genetic mutant enemies that have beliefs, families, morals and that appear almost human.
- Use stealth to evade enemies, or engage them directly with crude weapons built from sticks and stones.
The Forest has been in development for a while, but now we need your feedback to make it even better. Our vision for this game is a terrifying open world full of gameplay options and player freedom. We’ve come a long way but still have a lot of features and improvements to make.
Here’s a small sampling of what we hope to add to the game during alpha:
- Many more animals - fish, snakes, frogs and bird types. We want to really bring the world to life with the variety of fauna.
- More trapping and hunting options.
- Expanded A.I. - We’re trying some really cool stuff for our AI, and plan to keep it evolving and improving over the alpha.
- More areas to explore - over time new areas will be added and unlocked and our cave system will continue to develop downwards.
- More buildable items - More options in what you can construct and what’s available to use.
- More crafting options, more items combinable and more exciting things to create.
- New creatures - as we unlock more and more of the world and caves over the course of the alpha we’ll also be introducing many new terrifying creatures along with a few surprises.
- Visual improvements - we want to keep pushing what’s possible, making the world look, feel and run better.
- Many UI tweaks and polish.
- Additional game modes, including a no-enemies cheat mode for players who want a calmer experience.
- Multiplayer - we find the idea of co-op play in this world really exciting and hope to implement a form of co-op into the experience.
- Full oculus rift compatibility for the most immersive experience possible. * Note, this will not be available in first version of alpha